Keynotes, Workshops, and Seminars that Educate, Inspire, and Produce Tangible Results
With more two decades as a retirement advisor and workshop presenter, Kris Miller is a sought-after presenter on retirement and PREtirement strategies. Kris guides audiences through the confusing process of preparing their financial legacy, building wealth, protecting assets, and achieving peace of mind about retirement. As a PREtirement and living trust expert, Kris has become known as The Money Maestro, because she helps harmonize her clients’ finances. Through her music-filled presentations and workshops, she has educated thousands on the importance of PREtirement and legacy planning to protect their Golden Years. Audience members leave knowing how to live rewarding, priority-driven, financially smart lives. In her pragmatic, lively presentations, Kris Miller offers specific steps that audience members can take today – not “someday” – to move PREtirement and retirement planning to the top of their priority list to:
- Preserve what you have
- Maximize the return for your investments
- Minimize your taxes
Kris Miller’s Legacy Planning presentations:
PREtirement Survival Workshops
Preserve Principal, Maximize Returns, and Minimize Taxes
Provisions and Protections in Living Trusts
Minimize Your Estate Taxes – Avoid the Expense and Nightmare of Probate
Protect Against Remarriage After the Death of Your First Spouse
Protecting Beneficiaries from a Possible Future Divorce
Customized workshops on planning and retirement topics also available
Do You Know the Secret to Financial Security?
Whether you’re a newlywed, GenXer, Baby Boomer, or retiree – or stuck in the middle as a Sandwich Generation person – there’s a good chance financial worries keep you awake at night: Do any of the these statements sound familiar?
- “We avoid retirement planning, because it seems so far away.
- “How do I find an honest, experienced, compassionate advisor? Someone won’t charge us an arm and a leg?”
- “What if a loved one gets hurt? What if I get hurt? How will we pay the medical bills?”
Kris Miller Encourages People of All Ages to Plan for Retirement
Kris Miller Provides Affordable, Expert Guidance to Ensure Your Money is there When You Need it.
- You will protect your family in case of catastrophe.
- You will protect your Golden Years.
- You can preserve your savings, minimize your taxes, provide for and protect your financial legacy, so your hard-earned money goes to the people and causes you choose.
Kris Miller Can Help You:
Some of Kris’ Clients
Speaking at The America Society on Aging – San Diego ….
What an amazing event to be blessed to speak to the US Government Finance Officers Association, in Washington DC. And what a kind reception I received. Johnetta B. Bond, Director Office of Pay and Retirement Services What an honor to speak at at the GFOA-WMA Conference and meet some wonderful folks. Cyril Byron, Jr. Associate CFO Economic Development and Regulation Cluster Government of the District of Columbia Office of the Chief Financial Officer “Kris speaks with heartfelt passion, compassion, and high content.” – Sam Horn, America’s Intrigue Expert & speaker, author, consultant of POP! and Tongue Fu!
How to keep your money safe in a down market
You Can Hear Kris Speak or Sing at:
- May 2013 American Pay Roll Association, San Antonio, Texas
- May 2013 Book Expo of America (signing books) NY, NY
- June 2013 Self Care Revolution, New Mexico
- August 2013 eWomen Success Coach Dallas TX
- Sept 2013 Singing at Christian Women Speakers Ontario CA
- Oct 2013 Be On Stage (Success Panel)Las Vegas NV
- Nov 14, 2013 Women Advisors Forum Southern California, Newport Beach CA
- Nov 21, 2013 GFOA-WMA US Government Financial Officers Association, Washington DC
- Dec 10, 2013 Music Cares/GRAMMYS Los Angeles
- Dec 2013 Government Financial Officers Association, WMA, Washington DC
- Dec 2013 Women Advisors Forum
- Jan. 22, 2014 4pm 3 Secrets for Safe Money and a Fabulous Future, CLICK here NOW to register
- Feb 1, 2014 TV to be announced, San Antonio TX
- March 11-15, 2014. American Society on Aging to invite you to attend the largest multidisciplinary conference on aging in the country—Aging in America, San Diego
- March 12, 2014 1:14 at the American Society on Aging
- March 21, 2014, NASCAR, Ontario CA
- March 31, 2014 Living Trust Workshop 6pm- location to be announced
- May 20,21 2014 California Women’s Conference women August 6-8 Success Coach
- August 9, 2014 Certified Senior Advisors
- Sept 18, 2014 AFP (Association of Financial Professionals) of San Deigo at The Double Tree Del Mar, 11915 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA 92130
- Oct. 24,25 2014 eWomen in Business Convention, Los Angeles CA